Saturday, April 23, 2011

Zombie Apocalypse! Huzzah!

Being on Team Zombie of the Zombies v. Unicorns battle, and an avid follower of the Hayleylujah Chorus, I decided to play the "Zombie Apocalypse Soundtrack" game. It should be a jolly good time. The rules dictate that I must put my iTunes library on shuffle to determine each of the following categories:

1. The overall theme for the apocalypse:
"I'm Alive" from Next to Normal. Either an overall display of irony, or ULTIMATE VICTORY on my part.

2. The song that plays when I kill my first zombie:
"Listen to Your Heart" (piano cover) by Kurt Hugo Schneider. Killing zombies must feel right.

3. The song that plays while I'm being chased by a horde:
"Not Alone" from A Very Potter Musical. Very true. I'm in the company of brain-thirsty zombies.

4. When I kill my loved one:
"I Still Think" by Darren Criss. Clearly, I can't get it through my head, that once your boyfriend is DEAD, you can't "still think that we're in love." Because he's DEAD.

5. When I find a group of survivors:
"Dancing Queen" by Abba. Party time, I guess.

6. When I meet my new love interest:
"I Love Brains" by ALL CAPS. My new love interest is a zombie? /:

7. When I make my final stand:
"Quick and Painful" by Free Blood. I've never actually listened to this song, but the title is extremely appropriate.


8. When I think I've survived it all:
"Heart of Gold" by Neil Young. "I wanna live, I wanna give." sigh.

9. When I discover a bite mark on me:
"Bitch Went Nuts" by Ben Folds. Hahahahaha.

10. The song during the end credits:
"What is Love" by Haddaway. Hahahaaa I just laugh uncontrollably whenever I hear this song. Annoy everyone out of the movie theatre. 





Well, that was fun and a complete waste of time! :)


Until I blog again,
Kathleen 
DFTBA

1 comment: